Tuesday 10 February 2015

Real - PhotoShoot

For the song real I'm planning to take pictures to go with the quotes...
'I do what I wanna do
I say what I wanna say
when I feel, and I...'
and also,  'I promise that I know you very well
Your eyes never lie even if they tell'


I've decided to make these images softer than all of the previous one's. I thought this because we've seen all the gangster stuff with the guns and drugs, but you need to be able to see that there is still a soft side to everyone in life.
My plan for the 1st quote is to take pictures of my model Holly applying make-up in the mirror. She may be up to something she may be up to nothing but she will appear confident and mischievous. 
My plan for this picture was to create two pictures in one. I soon realised that I needed to create 35 images, and so if I did this the image would count as one. So I am creating two pictures for the second quote. The 1st picture will be a close up portrait of my model Holly's eyes staring straight down the camera, the second image will then be very similar to the previous, but in this picture her eyes will have moved. She will no longer be staring straight down the lens but will now be looking away at the floor. Her eyes will look sad, and the eye contact that she was making will now be broken.

I took these pictures on my digital camera, iPhone camera, Webcam and also a disposable camera. 
Here are the contact sheets of the images that I took... 

Camera Contact Sheet.



WebCam Contact Sheet.


These are the contact sheets of pictures I was taking to go with the quote 'I do what I wan do...'
I'm pleased with the way these images came out. Here are the rest of the images I took that day.

Camera Contact Sheet.


iPhone Contact Sheet.






These pictures where taken to go with the quote 'eyes never lie'. I managed to get so many pictures taken on my phone because I could use the burst/continuous setting so I could try and capture that eye movement that I was trying to achieve, I am more likely to capture the eyes in the perfect place using these settings than I would using my digital camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment