Tuesday 10 February 2015

Disposable Camera Contact Sheet

For this assignment we had to use a range of at least 3 different cameras to show experimentation and variation. One of the camera types that I used was a disposable camera. This camera had 27 exposures on it.
Here is the contact sheet of the images that I took using that camera.

I'm really not one bit pleased with how these images have came out. I had much higher expectations. All of these are blurred and unfocused, one is over exposed and you cant even tell what another one is supposed to be. Although I do think that if I had all of my images back there would have been some good shots in there.
When I went to collet my images I was expecting 27 images, instead I only have 5. I am really frustrated about this as I found out from looking at the film strip that the wind up in the disposable camera hadn't been working meaning that there is loads of film that hasn't had an exposure on it and a section of film that has had loads of over exposures on it.
Here are some pictures of the strip of film to show that the disposable camera hasn't worked properly, although the strip of film is ripped and slightly damaged.








This was me when I got it back as I was very frustrated and ripped it. I was very frustrated that non of my images had come trough and the fact that I wouldn't be able to re take any of them as all the photoshoots where done separately and I just took the camera along to each of them.

This has made a massive dent on my plans as I have to produce 35 images for this assignment sing at least 3 different cameras. I was expecting 27 images to be able to pick and choose from and I have 5 what I would say unusable pictures. From all the different photoshoots that I did should still be able to produce 35 images but this will mean that not as much experimentation has been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment